Eva helps small businesses level the playing field.
Its light weight and small footprint enable rapid changeovers and painless operation. It doesn’t require any special expertise to operate, nor does it need a control box or a teach pendant.
- Enclosure: IP20
- Base fixings: 4x M6 Screws or Bolts in a 132 x 132 mm square
- Tool fixings: 4x M6 Screws in a 40 mm ⌀ circle.
- Footprint: 160mm x 160 mm
Smart machines should simplify matters, not complicate them.
Eva uses the technology you’re already familiar with to talk to you and your equipment.
- Programming: Use ethernet or wifi to connect your computer directly to Eva, or add it to your network just like a printer.
- Integration: Eva provides 24 V Industrial Logic: digital and analog inputs and outputs, totalling 32 pins.
People make all the difference, and Eva is designed to unlock their potential.
Teach the robot by hand, then fine tune with Choreograph: software as intuitive as a smartphone app, running in your web browser.
- No need for a special computer
- No prior experience with robots necessary
- Expand Eva’s capabilities with the REST API or Python SDK
Traditional industrial robots are complicated, and overqualified for light automation.
Eva excels at everyday processes, like loading machines, inspecting parts and precisely dispensing fluids.
- Speed: 750 mm/s (joint speed of 120°/s)
- Reach: 600 mm
- Payload: 1.25 kg
- Repeatability: ± 0.5 mm
Cardboard Box Making
with Eva in
Compatible with popular tools and designed in accordance with international standards for industrial machinery.
No control boxes.
Just a unified system you can install almost anywhere.
How can a robot be
- We built our own powertrain, giving us complete control over Eva’s design.
- We took advantage of cutting edge prototyping technology to develop hardware at software speed.
- We focused on making Eva easy to install. We host demonstrations at our London HQ, and via video. For complex projects, we can recommend some great solution integrators. Get in touch!
this affordable?" />
Your purchase of Eva includes:
01Robust support to help you with installation and troubleshooting.
02A lifetime license to use our software, including security patches.
03One year’s subscription to Eva feature updates. (Renew for £1,000)
04Protection for a year with a full warranty, covering parts-and-labour.
What's in the box
- Eva - Your portable, six axis robotic arm
- A mains power supply
- An emergency stop button
- Your user manual
- A brake release lever
Now shipping throughout Europe
Eva is already working at job shops and high mix, low volume manufacturers throughout the UK.
Do you have a process you think Eva can help with? Send us a video.
We can ship anywhere that recognises Conformité Européenne (CE) marking. If you’re based somewhere that doesn’t, we’d still love to hear from you. Get in touch and we’ll let you know as soon as we start shipping to your country!