Offering affordable robotics to your customers?
On Friday 19th March at 11am Parmley Graham and Automata will host a one hour web session exploring how this new category of flexible robotics is delivering high-impact results for your customers.
The Automata team has worked in partnership with Parmley Graham and others to deploy Eva in a range of industries and use cases including machine tending, product testing, inspection, sorting, lab automation and academia. In this session the team will share:
- Case studies: best practice from PoC to production in a range of industries
- A guide to identifying good application-fit for agile robotics
- Integrating Eva with equipment and machinery
- A live demo of Eva – from box to toolpath in 15 minutes
- A Q&A with Automata and Parmley Graham’s automation specialists
Fill out the form below join the session!