Planning for your 2021 automation projects?
On Friday 11th December at 2pm Parmley Graham and Automata ran a one hour web session exploring how this new category of flexible robotics is delivering high-impact results.
The Automata team has worked in partnership with Parmley Graham and others to deploy Eva in a range of industries and use cases including machine tending, product testing, inspection, sorting, lab automation and academia. In this session the team will share:
- Case studies: best practice from PoC to production in a range of industries
- A guide to identifying good application-fit for agile robotics
- Experiences implementing iterative automation without the need for complete change
- A live demo of Eva – from box to toolpath in 15 minutes
- An exclusive preview of new product roadmap features for 2021
- A Q&A with Automata’s automation project specialists
Fill out the form below to access the recording!