Easily automate your genomics workflow
Automate any workflow, from nucleic acid extraction and quality control to library preparation and data transfer
Trusted by top labs
In order to meet today’s growing demand, automation is critical for empowering genomics labs to scale. Yet automation in most labs is typically limited to single benchtop instruments like liquid handlers. True automation can deliver impact way beyond that.
Whether you want to link full NGS assays or just certain steps like nucleic acid extraction, quality control or simply library preparation Automata’s LINQ can robotically and digitally integrate your existing set-up or redefine it to achieve even greater results.
- Integrate equipment from any vendor, using any chemistry
- Eliminate repetitive and laborious tasks, freeing up time that can be spent on higher-value assignments
- Remove manual interactions to reduce errors and contamination risks
- Improve the traceability, reliability and repeatability of experiments and results
- Experience minimal disruption wth immediate scalability and real productivity improvements
Automate any or all parts of your NSG workflows with LINQ
The impact of LINQ
Unlock your potential
Scale your lab’s throughput, while you deliver more and better quality data with open, integrated automation.
Unlock your People
Eliminate repetitive manual steps and out-of-hours work empowering your people to focus on what really matters with truly hands-free automation.
Unlock your space
Reap the rewards of lab automation today, without disrupting your current lab space or your existing staff.