How to automate cancer NGS panels
Automate and track plate scheduling, loading, and transfer, while freeing up your team’s time
Trusted by top labs
Genomics provides a wealth of opportunities to improve the diagnosis and treatment of cancers. However, the next generation of cancer genomics needs to go beyond what benchtop automation can achieve.
Scientists need to spend less time on manual tasks and more time developing and analysing innovative experiments. The volume and quality of data available to them also need to be improved.
By automating end-to-end workflows, speed, throughput, reliability and replaceability in even the smallest cancer panel testing labs can be adapted and scaled as much or as little as is needed without major disruptions.
Automata’s LINQ automation solution robotically and digitally connects instruments in any assay, meaning scientists no longer need to prepare, load, track, move or check samples.
- Eliminate bottlenecks
- Track and transfer large amounts of data automatically between workflows and LIMS
- Remove repetitive and laborious tasks, freeing up time that can be spent on higher-value assignments
- Reduce manual interactions to reduce errors and contamination risks
- Improve the traceability, reliability and repeatability of experiments and results
- Increase throughput with no additional headcount or space required
- Integrate equipment from any vendor, using any chemistry
- Experience minimal disruption with immediate scalability and real productivity improvements
Automate any or all parts of your NSG workflows with LINQ
The impact of LINQ
Unlock your potential
Scale your lab’s throughput, while you deliver more and better quality data with open, integrated automation.
Unlock your People
Eliminate repetitive manual steps and out-of-hours work empowering your people to focus on what really matters with truly hands-free automation.
Unlock your space
Reap the rewards of lab automation today, without disrupting your current lab space or your existing staff.