We’re living through unprecedented times, collectively learning almost overnight that the old rules of strategy and crisis management no longer apply. In response however, over the past couple of weeks we’ve seen teams from across the manufacturing and hardware ecosystems come together to step up and solve some incredibly complex challenges at lightning speed.
With many manufacturing businesses now at the forefront of these collective efforts, working tirelessly to scale operations while minimising risk to staff, the team here at Automata would like to offer our full support to manufacturers of:
- Hospital equipment and instrumentation
- Medicines and medical devices
- Lab automation
- Personal protective equipment
- Hand sanitisers and cleaning equipment
- Food supply chain
- Plus other essential items and processes in the fight against COVID-19 including labs ramping up sample testing capacity
How we can help:
- Advice: Video consultations with our experts sharing guidance on how to approach automation of critical manufacturing processes
- Technology: Loan of Eva units at no cost
- Support: Free integration support and training
If you’re working on the front line of critical supply manufacturing through this crisis whilst dealing with local operating restrictions and the impact of COVID-19 on your team, robotic automation could be the answer, with basic solutions deployable in as little as 1-2 weeks. Whether it’s simply a chat with one of our experts to discuss your options for quick short-term scale, or you already have a specific process you’re ready to automate, tell us about the problem you’re trying to solve below and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to help.
Stay safe and stay healthy,