The next Industrial Revolution should be for humans
Automation isn’t solved. Even in factories, where it’s prolific, only one in ten automatable tasks is automated. The rest is done by people – sometimes in inhumane conditions, and often for minimum wage.
This work isn’t limited to factories. It’s all around us – even in our homes.
Automata is dedicated to solving this problem. The tools we make will redefine what it is to work, and they are for everyone. The challenges awaiting us are unique. They loom large in difficulty and impact, and even big tech companies don’t dare to take them on.
After all, we make decisions based on fundamental philosophical questions. Our product is an integrated hardware, software, operational and business stack, designed from scratch. The powertrain is proprietary, and it’s made of more than eight hundred parts. We intend to keep improving every layer.
For us to succeed, our team needs to grow. We want radical people with wisdom from multifarious backgrounds.
Join us in building this future. We’ll have a lot of fun along the way.
It's more than just a job
- Work with a team of humans and robots to democratise robotics and define the future of work
- Attractive share options package & Pension scheme
- Unlimited holiday
- Choose the tech setup that’s right for you; laptop, monitors, software licences, robot assistants etc.
- Cycle to work & Tech scheme - save tax via monthly salary sacrifice schemes
- Free pantry at the office stocked with fresh fruit, healthy snacks, unhealthy snacks and a truly vast variety of hot and cold beverages
- On Fridays, we enjoy a team lunch together, provided by the company
- Weekly yoga class
- Chill out in the ‘Cloud room’ whenever you need
- Flexible working hours
- We have a weekly beer subscription
- Social clubs organised by the team - so far we’ve got Run Club, Climb Club, Salad Club, Book Club, Fight Club (shh) and Thirsty Thursdays - suggest something new?
- Fun offsite activities - go-karting, karaoke, bowling, band practice, picnics in the park...
- Generous employee referral program
- What books or resources do you need to succeed?
- Tell us about any courses or events you want to attend
This may change slightly between roles but this is the general outline we try to follow:
Can't see a role that's right for you? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org