Help us shape the next revolution in manufacturing
We are the Automatoes
Automation isn’t solved - far from it. Even in factories, where automation is prolific, only 1 in 10 automatable tasks is automated. The rest of the work is done by people - sometimes in inhuman conditions, often for minimum wage, and it's always menial. And such physical work isn’t just limited to factories - it's all around us - even in our homes.
The Automatoes are dedicated to solving these problems. The challenges that lie ahead of us are unprecedented, and the impact they will have is even larger. The tools we make will redefine what it is to work, and they are for everyone.
We exist to disrupt and redefine the future world of work and to have a laugh along the way. To do that we need a team of passionate people from diverse backgrounds who love challenging the status quo. Join us in making this future, don't just witness it.
- Work with a team of humans and robots to democratise robotics and define the future of work
- Attractive share options package & Pension scheme
- Unlimited holiday
- Choose the tech setup that’s right for you; laptop, monitors, software licences, robot assistants etc.
- Cycle to work & Tech scheme - save tax via monthly salary sacrifice schemes
- Free pantry at the office stocked with fresh fruit, healthy snacks, unhealthy snacks and a truly vast variety of hot and cold beverages
- On Fridays, we enjoy a team lunch together, provided by the company
- Weekly yoga class
- Chill out in the ‘Cloud room’ whenever you need
- Flexible working hours
- We have a weekly beer subscription
- Social clubs organised by the team - so far we’ve got Run Club, Climb Club, Salad Club, Book Club, Fight Club (shh) and Thirsty Thursdays - suggest something new?
- Fun offsite activities - go-karting, karaoke, bowling, band practice, picnics in the park...
- Generous employee referral program
- What books or resources do you need to succeed?
- Tell us about any courses or events you want to attend
This may change slightly between roles but this is the general outline we try to follow:
Application -> Phone interview -> Technical Challenge -> On site interview -> Social Interview
Can't see a role that's right for you? Send your CV to email@example.com