Automate your agrigenomics workflows
Maximise discovery and efficiency in plant and animal genomics with automation
Trusted by top labs
Genomics labs seeking to evaluate and predict the merits of animal or plant-based genes need speed, accuracy and flexibility. Our lab automation platform, LINQ, delivers all of this with minimal disruption, for immediate impact.
LINQ digitally and robotically connects instruments and steps in genomics assays or whole sequences, automating each part of the process to reduce manual interactions while increasing throughput. And with scientists spending less time on manual tasks they’re free to spend more time on research, analysis and development – giving you real competitive advantage.
We can work with any type of agrigenomics lab, so whether you’re looking to genotype solutions quicker, improve the productivity, resilience and sustainability of crops, or enhance breeding programmes, using PCR tests, microarrays, or NGS, our automation solution can help.
- Improve the traceability, reliability and repeatability of experiments and results
- Increase throughput with no additional headcount or space required
- Remove repetitive and laborious tasks, freeing up time that can be spent on higher-value assignments
- Track and transfer large amounts of data automatically
- Reduce manual interactions to reduce errors and contamination risks
- Integrate equipment from any vendor, using any chemistry
- Fully flexible so you can update equipment, layouts, chemistries, workflows and protocols quickly and easily
The impact of LINQ
Unlock your potential
Scale your lab’s throughput, while you deliver more and better quality data with open, integrated automation.
Unlock your People
Eliminate repetitive manual steps and out-of-hours work empowering your people to focus on what really matters with truly hands-free automation.
Unlock your space
Reap the rewards of lab automation today, without disrupting your current lab space or your existing staff.